triaxis midi expression pedal help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJ2213

Reaction score
i cant seem to figure out how to assign my midi controller's expression pedal to anything on the triaxis(the volume in particular). i'm not extremely experienced with midi but i read the manual for the triaxis and searched google but still cant find any instructions. my current midi controller is the digitech control8.

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If you read its manual and still can't configure I think the problem is you,sorry for that. :cry:
To set up an expression pedal to work with TA is very complicated and IT'S in its manual, pages 21 to 26 CONTINUOUS CONTROLLER ASSIGNEMENT,I can't believe you won't be able to see 6 pages !!!!! :evil:

I know how to do it but is very complicated,a lot of buttons sequencies to press.
Only manual my friend :wink:

As I see in your profile,I think you must stop BEERing :lol:

18&life, as always....... you must to sing in a educational lessons in your town or near you house. :twisted:

You are always in this forum and we all appreciate your partecipation to the forum live but you still don't understand that a forum is a place for search answers, for make questions, for meet friend and kow more about our rigs. So, if a new user or an old user start a thread to ask something, you can't answer it with "read the manual". This don't help our friend....

if you know how to help this guy ok.....if not, you can take a look in another 3d.

you say: "If you read its manual and still can't configure I think the problem is you,sorry for that. "

God give you all the superhuman specs and nothing to us. We know you are the one. We don't have the option" all in bundle" when we born, so someone don't have the specific attitude to understand digital technology and programming in a short time. So...be more gently with the friends.

Use your know how to really help and not to add another stupid post to you post counter.

I've emailed a pm to our friend with the right help

Have a nice day

thanks Marv,

i discount everything 18&life says, ive been reading these boards much longer than i've been posting here. he cant help it, some people are just rude, arrogant and pointless to talk to.

Marv check your messages, thanks for taking the time to help man.

18&Life said:
I know how to do it but is very complicated,a lot of buttons sequencies to press.Only manual my friend :wink:

MARVELL advice accepted,thanks but I have to disagree with you.If the answer is in the manual so going to a forum to ask for an answer wich he already have it is nonsense.
That's why I said look in its manual,because the answer IS there.

If you look at the topic PROGRAM WINDOW ,I gave a real good explanation to that question,user thanked me.
That question is really good because only reading its manual you can't understand,you have to know about other things to understand it.

Here the answear as I said is more complex,very complicated,a lot of buttons sequencies to press,so these sequencies are in the manual,I think nobody remember all of them without the manual,but still his answer is in its manual and is very easy to understand,just follow manual's footsteps,even if they don't know midi stuff,manual explain it piece by piece.
English isn't my first language so if I understood it,he will be fine :wink:

18&Life said:
18&Life said:
I know how to do it but is very complicated,a lot of buttons sequencies to press.Only manual my friend :wink:

MARVELL advice accepted,thanks but I have to disagree with you.If the answer is in the manual so going to a forum to ask for an answer wich he already have it is nonsense.
That's why I said look in its manual,because the answer IS there.

If you look at the topic PROGRAM WINDOW ,I gave a real good explanation to that question,user thanked me.
That question is really good because only reading its manual you can't understand,you have to know about other things to understand it.

Here the answear as I said is more complex,very complicated,a lot of buttons sequencies to press,so these sequencies are in the manual,I think nobody remember all of them without the manual,but still his answer is in its manual and is very easy to understand,just follow manual's footsteps,even if they don't know midi stuff,manual explain it piece by piece.
English isn't my first language so if I understood it,he will be fine :wink:
and if it was that simple why would i ask about it? so yes, it is complicated, which is why i need assistance. so why dont you either keep quiet or stop being a jerk for once.

Ok
I'm a jerk,you can't even understand a simple manual as triaxis manual is
and I'm the jerk here ?
Do yourself a favor,sell triaxis and buy a zoom,no I think you won't understand its manual too so stop buying equipments :wink:

If you'd said HEY I DIDN"T UNDERSTAND WHAT TRIAXIS MANUAL SAY ABOUT MIDI PROGRAMIMG than I'll try to enplain it even know that I would have to get my manual and read again those pages.

You don't even know how to ask help.As you can see so many saw your post but almost nobody answered.
Sorry if I was a Jerk,you[re alone :(

ok, i still dont have this thing working. after spending 4hrs with the manuals for the triaxis and my midi controller i can now use the expression pedal to change the value of the master volume. only problem is that it goes from the base setting of 5 and directly to the higher setting, but it doesnt hit all the values in between like i need it to in order to act as a volume pedal.

any ideas?
running the preamp and fx unit on midi channel 1, and assigned the expression pedal and the master volume to channel 80. controller is plugged into the triaxis in and the gmajor is plugged into the triaxis thru.

:lol:

Use Triaxis midi out not midi through .
If you want your volume goes from 0 to 10,you have to do some programing steps ,again they are in the manual.
4 hours ,hummmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, you are a real asset to these boards, what would any of us do without your help? obviously there is programming involved, its not like its a hardware issue, its a software issue.

thank you captain obvious

The best explanation people could give you =

Copy and paste here 6 pages of triaxis manual.

If you can't understand its manual wich is easy ,we can't help you.
If your doubt was something out of manual than we could help you.

Luck

are you retarded? if the manual had ALL the answers then i wouldnt need your help, so by that logic why is my understanding of the manual required for your unneccesary help?

just stop posting in my thread please, youre making yourself look like a jerk and making this thread look like a joke.

The manual has your answer ,you can't see it so retarded is you.
OK I'm out you emo kid :lol:

if the answer is there and youre so certain about it, which page and which line has the answer.

stop being childish

pages 21-26 = continuous control software.

page 24 = VALUES OF CHANGE.

I'm a child but you couldn't find it ?
That's why your question is a joke because the answer is in your face.

I know even I showing it to you you'll not find it.
That's my friend is your problem :(

Latest posts

Back