Triaxis/G Force combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredp322

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm hoping to get some expert opinions on using a G Force with a Triaxis. I recently bought a Triaxis w/ a Stereo 2:50 and I want to get a great effects unit. I'm very impressed with what I've heard of the G Force (I've tried the G Major and didn't care for it much). If anyone has this rig, do you ever experience tone sucking with the G Force? Also, does it contain Digitech style whammy effects controllable via MIDI? Lastly, how easy is it to program, route effects, or map? Any opinions will be greatly appreciated...

I have a gmajor and I already had a gforce.
Sound is the same although gforce has more shi.. (effects that I don't like)
The only fx rack wich is boring to program is eventide.
gmajor gforce xpression etc are very easy to program.
I prefer gmajor over gforce because of their values,nothing more.
luck

Hi,

G-force is very simple to program and easy to use, with a clear big display, with solid construction material. With g-force you can explore new sound (more shi-fi sound) and recreating some cool delay effects like Balleria 12/24 but it isn't a real harmonizer. The wah is a post effect filter and use it after preamp is a bad thing. So, i've sold it 2 week ago because $900 are too much if i use only 4 simple effect.

now i've bought a g-major. it's very cheap if you put it beside the g.force. It's more plastic made (imho) and don't have many possibilities of routing blocks or matrix modifiers (like lfo, adsr etc) but i start to appreciate it. it's cheaper and do it's dirty work.

For what i've experienced, both multifx don't work fine with a pedalboard like behringer. Wait, they works, changin effects and so on, but some issue don't work properly at 100%. Buying a used fc200 i've solved all the problem. Now i've only 1 expr pedal but in next future, i can buy another one or 2 other and i can connect them to my pedalboard. There are many connections.

hope i can help you.

instead of g-force i would to try lexicon mpx g2. not simple to use but with 2 eq (post and pre) and chosing to put wha filter after or before the master signal...it allow more experimentig tone and also a professional sound quality.

Ciao

Latest posts

Back