Triaxis FX loop: Parallel, serial or programable?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris

Reaction score
I couldn't find this anywhere on this forum so:
I have bought Triaxis recently and I've found out that manual doesn't specify whether the FX loop is parallel, serial or programable. Anyone knows?
I need to know because if it is serial I could wire g major 2 in Effects loop and still use "volume-driven effects" like tremolo but if it's parallel I could only profit from effects such as reverbs - right? (Since you have two signals that mix, -wet and dry- effects like tremolo wouldn't be heard much.)
I would try it myself but I'm just learning how to use it so I might go wrong with the wiring or something...

Thanks for your help.

So you just run Triaxis > FX > power stage?

I've been using my triaxis' loop capabilities. Why would you suggest going with that rout?

To the OP, I've been somewhat confused here too.

I never bypass my efx because of the noise gate. So its easier for programming this way. I also tried both ways. I tough it sounded better this way. Impedance is better matched this way for my unit. But try both and decide with ur ears...

I put my 2290 and G-force after the pre-amp too, sounds better to my ears, plus allowed me to use the fx loop for my compressor/gate.

Latest posts

Back