Triaxis + 2:90 clip.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LnTh

Reaction score
I've received my triaxis 3 days ago. Tweaked it a little and found my favorite distortion tone ever. I've had a Mark IV and a 2 channel triple recto before but I think I like my Triaxis + 2:90 rig WAY more. Let me know what you think!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=633337

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

With this tone you can play from Images and Words to Octavarium.
Its not a tone stucked in a music style like rectifiers are in metal.
I like rectifiers but listen to this clip, dude it is amazing.
Well recorded.
I will never sell my triaxis, it will be burried with me, i will kick devil s ***

hauhahuahuhauuahauauahuahuahuha

Dude that sounds sweet man. I hope within the next 6 months or so the have my rack started up starting with the 2:90 and triaxis. Sounds really good.

- Patrick

Should frequent this forum more!
I posted it and forgot about it lol.

Guitar: Epiphone LP w/Stock PUP's ( :( Hopefully I'll change my guitar soon)
Cab: 2x12 Avatar loaded with Classic Lead 80's

Settings:

Triaxis
Mode: LD1 Red / Output Vol.: 1.5
Gain: 3.5
Treble: 6.0
Mid: 4.0
Bass: 5.0
Ld1 Drive: 3.5
Ld2 Drive: -
Master: 7.0
Prescence: 5.5
Dynamic Voice: 4.5

2:90
Modern + Deep. Prescence is between 9 and 10 o'clock.

Thank you for all your comments. I'm glad everyone likes it. I'm proud/happy with it :)

Nick_cor, yes the low end is a little too much. It's just PERFECT in the room but I'll have to lower it for the recording. Nice catch.

jimbo, thanks man :) I think i made a great 'entourage' to the gear world with this rig after 4 months. It's been a very painful 4 months I should add. Being gearless sucked.

More clips to come!

very nice indeed.....and i thought i was the only who used lead 1 red!!!!!!

Aramism said:
did u record 2 takes and split into stereo? or one take?
2 takes left and right. Doesn't change it drastically but makes it somewhat beefier I like it. I see it as the beef that's been added back to the tone that's been lost during recording :)

cool what kind of mic did u use? and what was the mic placement like on the cab and what kind of volume were you playing at?

masque said:
and i thought i was the only who used lead 1 red!!!!!!

the channel of the gods it is

its a good channel if you can get rid of most of the bass. its the main channel i use (i use an equalizer to remove the bass) and it sounds very crunchy, tight and clear. amazing channel.

Aramism said:
cool what kind of mic did u use? and what was the mic placement like on the cab and what kind of volume were you playing at?
SM57 pointed directly at the center of the cone but angled down.
Volume was pretty low. I don't really remember but not that much. I'd say room levels to generalize.

Latest posts

Back