TriAxis/2:90/2X12 Clip

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL im back listing to it for the second time, it sound really smick. nice tone man very very arousing LOL

Michael

If you don't mind me asking, what were your settings for your leads? Thats a sick *** lead tone. Awesome rhythm too.

Phil

Excellent job. That's a mighty fine recorded Triaxis tone. Very tastefully played as well.

yeah, never seen this post before, i'm here from april... amazing tone, really like it!

nice job not only with the tone but also your playing....

is it me or could the guitar tone use just a pube hair more mid?...

but that brings me to my next question. To my understanding, the selling point on the TA has been the fact that it literally has the capability to dial in any amp on the mesa line WITH the MIDI/digital technology to only control the parameter changes and NOT color the sound at all. But I've allways been kinda skeptical about it NOT having a digital signal path somewhere in there at some point, even if its just very small?....

I say this now because after listening to a lot of TA clips they do kinda have that similar "processed just a tiny bit" tube sound. Very square/compressed instead of raw/organic....I'm kinda going after a sort of early 90's dual rectifier/Mark IV sound....

anyone feel free to chime in with ANY thoughts that come to mind on or off the subject, just tryin to get some brainstorming in my head going...

thank ahead of time!

:D

im not the 100% expert on this but ive heard a lot of clips. my good friend in a band has a traixis/2:90 setup and i have a road king myself

so we compared his "recto" setting to my authentic recto setting and the one thing you gotta understand is that the triaxis has like every preamp setting of a mesa amp until it was made and its not the actual settings but its basically modeled after it. it doesnt even have the "recto" preamp officially it just can be dialed in.

it was made to model all 4 mark amps. but nothing will beat actually having those amps. but the triaxis comes pretty close. i dont know about thin sounding ive heard it be pretty heavy sometimes. -> myspace.com/hulkbloodband

thats my friend bryans band and 90% of those recorded tracks is traixis the other is i believe a mark iv.

im not a huge fan of the vocals but i not showcasing the band just a "heavy" triaxis tone.

hope that helps.

ps - im looking for a mark iii head myself for the authentic mark series tone

Latest posts

Back