• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tremoverb ugliness!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Tremoverb-Dual-Rectifier-Trem-o-verb_W0QQitemZ330185586913QQihZ014QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is it just me, or is this ugly????

that's an interesting amp...

anyway, seems like a pretty good buy if you could get it for that. i personally would probably put it back in a combo because that looks like crap like that, but whatever.

I guess I'm a total idiot, cause I know that would confuse the hell out of me trying to dial anything in. I'd be bass ackwards for as long as I owned it.

I'm thinking about having my combo's chassis mounted so the controls are top facing, with the print right side up, and having the tubes in a nice well ventilated cage so I can blow a fan on them to prolong tube and board component life.

Then I'll seal the combo cab and use it for a closed or semi open back vertical 2x12 cab to match my other vert. 2x12.

i like my combo just the way it is, the 2x12 closed cabinet beneath it really gives it the bottem end it was lacking.

wow... talk about different piece of equipment... as long as it sounds good is the only thing that matters..

TremoFan said:
i like my combo just the way it is, the 2x12 closed cabinet beneath it really gives it the bottem end it was lacking.

I've got an EV12L loaded 2x12 and the 2x12 combo loaded with two Fane 100 watt alnico speakers, so lacking low-end isn't really an issue.

I'm more thinking about isolating my tubes from vibration, and reducing heat damage to the PCB and components.

Latest posts

Back