Tremoverb FX Loop Help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamg

Reaction score
Hello,
I've read the manual yes but in just knowing how to plug say, an MXR Phase 100 pedal into my fx loop...could someone just take 2 seconds who knows what they're talking about to just say like input of pedal into send of amp or whatever it is that makes it work. Just so i know i'm doing it correctly please.
Kind Regards,
Adam

You are correct. Plug the send from the amp into the input of the pedal and the output from the pedal into the return on the amp. Good luck.

excellent. when i get my amp back i will give it a shot.
does it sound good with a phase through it?
i imagine being in an fx loop it'd balance with distortion real nice ;D?

It depends, try both and see what you like. Eddie Van Halen put his in front of the amp.

I'd try both but I think you'll find the FX loop is better suited for it. It might be garbled up in front if you're using lots of gain

I've never liked modulation FX in the FX loop, especially a Parallel loop like the T-verbs have (unless it's modded or one of the first 500 made in 94). You end up having to turn the mix knobs up so high that the amp starts to sound out of phase. I'd run it in front of the amp anyways.

That's just my opinion, but everyone got one...you know the rest.

Latest posts

Back