Tremoverb Channel Switching Problems

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the smash

Reaction score
Hey guys

So my tremoverb won't change channels. My footswitch and cable are fine. I only have the one switch footswitch and it works fine when i feed it to the tremolo, reverb, or loop (one of the 4 jacks on the back). But the channle doesn't happen. I switch the amp to the orange channel as it indicates, plug the switch in and the amp changes to the red channel (detecting the switch) but then i click, click, click and nothing happens, the light on othe fotswitch goes on and off but the channel never budges...

Help ?!

Are you using the front or rear channel switching jack? I believe that the footswitch is supposed to be used only up front.

So lemme get this straight, you are switched to the orange channel in the back like you're supposed to and once you plugin the cable for the channel switch, it switches over to Red? If so, it sounds like either your cable or footswitch jack is grounding itself. To be sure, plug it into one of the other functions like the reverb and see if it comes on when you plug in.

mJ

Latest posts

Back