Tremoverb -can you have vintage on ch 2 & distortion on

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
It's been a while since I owned a T-verb.......Refresh my memory, I know you can clone vintage to channel 2 on the Tremoverb, but can you still dial in a nice medium crunch on channel 1 after doing that or are you left with just a clean channel on channel 1?

Thanks in advance :wink:

It would be a Vintage voice, whatever it is, if you clone red to vintage, then orange remains vintage, likewise, cloning orange to modern leaves red in modern. I think the modes were clean and pushed on the orange channel, and blues and modern on the red channel! Right?

tele_jas said:
It's been a while since I owned a T-verb.......Refresh my memory, I know you can clone vintage to channel 2 on the Tremoverb, but can you still dial in a nice medium crunch on channel 1 after doing that or are you left with just a clean channel on channel 1?

Thanks in advance :wink:

You can clone orange to modern high gain so ch1 is either clean or modern high gain. Clone ch2 to vintage so it's Blues or vintage high gain :)

mJ

Latest posts

Back