Traditional and Stiletto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welcomehome

Reaction score
There isn't any difference between the traditional and stiletto cab is there? Just making sure before I make the purchase on a cabinet. And why do they have different names >_>? I found new traditional guitar cab at Guitar Center for sale. . .but I thought they stopped making them. The sales guy is on break, so I have to wait for him to get off to question this madness.

Thanks!

My understanding is that the Traditional was essentially renamed the Stiletto - I would guess that when the Stiletto amp was introduced, the traditional (i.e. non-oversized) recto cab was viewed as the ideal companion - thus renamed.

hfisher3380 said:
My understanding is that the Traditional was essentially renamed the Stiletto - I would guess that when the Stiletto amp was introduced, the traditional (i.e. non-oversized) recto cab was viewed as the ideal companion - thus renamed.
You absolutely correct that Traditional cabs were simply renamed Stiletto cabs and for the record, Stiletto cabs have silver piping and recto cabs have black piping

Back