Traditional and Stiletto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welcomehome

Reaction score
There isn't any difference between the traditional and stiletto cab is there? Just making sure before I make the purchase on a cabinet. And why do they have different names >_>? I found new traditional guitar cab at Guitar Center for sale. . .but I thought they stopped making them. The sales guy is on break, so I have to wait for him to get off to question this madness.

Thanks!

My understanding is that the Traditional was essentially renamed the Stiletto - I would guess that when the Stiletto amp was introduced, the traditional (i.e. non-oversized) recto cab was viewed as the ideal companion - thus renamed.

hfisher3380 said:
My understanding is that the Traditional was essentially renamed the Stiletto - I would guess that when the Stiletto amp was introduced, the traditional (i.e. non-oversized) recto cab was viewed as the ideal companion - thus renamed.
You absolutely correct that Traditional cabs were simply renamed Stiletto cabs and for the record, Stiletto cabs have silver piping and recto cabs have black piping

Latest posts

Back