• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuckerbomb

Reaction score
79795D2B.jpg

5C86F134.jpg

Just bought this roughly a month ago from another forum. The last owner had it re-covered in an awesome Bogner Goldfinger Blue Comet style tolex. No rips or scuffs in the tolex either.
I currently am running a mix of all new JJ & Mesa preamp tubes, and a new pair of Mesa EL-34's. This amp sounds amazing. Each channel has quite a range of gain in the dial, as well as a gain boost switch, AND, it's own FX loop.
Very high build quality. I believe these are wired PTP, but I haven't actually looked. I find the depth control can really add some serious balls to the tone, and at the same time, helps to find the sweet spot for cutting through the mix. I consider the Warhawk channel to be a raw voicing overall. Not exactly a smooth Mesa preamp tone, but more aggressive, pushed Marshall tones. Quite loud, but sounds killer with the preamp cranked and the volume knob just cracked open. This amp also features a high/low switch & a vintage/modern switch. Footswitch included (for channel switching).
The Aurora channel can run from sweet & chimey to crunchy vintage Fender & Marshall tones.
There are spots in the silk screened lettering that has been rubbed off slightly. Only on the back side though. I'm working on more pix, but here is a great one from the last owner. I'm looking to get $1400 which just what I paid, but feel free to make me an offer. Shipping to be determined by location. Link to more pix:
http://s204.beta.photobucket.com/use...Dual%20Channel

Latest posts

Back