• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade Roadster for Electra Dyne

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
This is just a feeler but I'm in the mood for something different. I have a 2007 Roadster head in mint condition, brand new power tubes and a set of NOS preamp tubes. Would love to get my hands on an Electra Dyne so if you're in or around NJ (NY/PA/DE/MA) and looking for the best Recto out there let me know.

Also if there isn't a trade in the cards I'd be willing to sell the roadster and my bass on outright. The roadster is pretty close to mint condition and had its last check up and tubes replaced about a year ago. I'd be looking for $1300 for the roadster and $250 for the bass on. $1500 orbo for both. I'm in central nj and would rather not ship either piece.

Laskyman said:
Believe the hype...the Dyne is for real, and if someone was looking for Roadster- this would be a killer trade...

Oh i know brother.... every time i hit up guitar center i have to play it and fall in love more and more each time. Not really sure i actually want to get rid of the roadster as much as i NEED and ED :twisted:

This happened to me already about 2 years ago!

If you can, pinch a few pennies a month until you save enough $$$s for a 'Dyne. They're popping up used semi-frequently and can be had for a fraction of the original cost. Just trust me on this, when you have the 'Dyne you will want the roadster. I was convinced by Cradlefish to keep my 2 channel Dual and I'm very glad I did. When I want to get heavy, I can.

+1.

I have a mini recto and a Dyne, and I feel complete in a cosmic sort of way :lol:

Seriously, though, they complement each other very well, and I put a lot of hours in on both.

HA! When I want to play Metal or other balls heavy music I grab my recto. For everything else, there's Electra Dyne!

(I know, this reads like a stupid infomercial!)

YellowJacket said:
HA! When I want to play Metal or other balls heavy music I grab my recto. For everything else, there's Electra Dyne!

(I know, this reads like a stupid infomercial!)

Actually I played the bogner ecstasy and uber pedal in front of a 1x12 combo and it was more than heavy eonugh for me... in fact it was as heavy as I have my roadster dialed in for right now but seems to hit the mid gain stuff a whole lot easier and I prefer the EDs cleans.

Anyway who wants to strike a deal :twisted:

ifailedshapes said:
I love that this thread is almost 3 years old! And I wish you lived in CA...

Haha... well I figured I'd bump my old thread instead of starting a new one. I went to the axefx fulltime for a while but I'm falling back in love with simplicity and the feel of tubes the axe doesn't have (although its a great piece for recording). I just find myself playing and writing more than tweaking with the roadster but am more geared towards the dynes sound. The ls is actually being used by my best friend... if it wasn't I'd just sell the roadster.

I've got a guy who is supposed to buy my Electra Dyne on Friday. If for some reason that deal falls through, I'm interested in a trade.

Latest posts

Back