• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT LSC 1x12 Combo/Fractal Axe-FX/RJM RG-16 NJ/NY/PA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
Looking to trade my LSC 1x12 combo for either an Electra Dyne or a Royal Atlantic. For the ED I'd prefer a head because I already have the combo. For the RA, combo or head is fine.

The reason I'm looking to move the LSC is because I currently loan it out to one of my buddies I regularly play with and after hearing my ED he was blown away by it. With that said I wouldn't mind adding another ED or RA as they both fit the stuff we play (more than the LSC or my old Roadster). I would consider selling outright but would prefer a trade at the moment. The LSC is in excellent condition and comes with heavy duty softshell cover.

Other gear I'm looking to sell/trade: Fractal Axe-FX Standard, RJM RG-16, BB Preamp, 8-space SKB Roto

My email is [email protected]... let me know if you're interested and I will get pics and will discuss prices for those looking to buy outright.

Latest posts

Back