Too See Plus land

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesieBooga

Reaction score
IIC+ land on Ebay right now! :shock:
I took mine down. :lol:
I usually plug my IIC+'s into 1 or 2 4x12's. But I used the combo (1x12 EV) last night at a small club. It worked so well, the EV just cut thru perfecty. She HAS to be kept now! 8) :D :lol:

I'm glad you're keeping it. It would have haunted you.

Yeah, I think there's too many C+'s on ebay lately, (so sad) there must have been a bunch of guitar player's deaths. That's the only reason I think there could be one for sale. My widow will have to list mine 8)

GIG4FUN said:

Yeah, I think there's too many C+'s on ebay lately, (so sad) there must have been a bunch of guitar player's deaths. That's the only reason I think there could be one for sale. My widow will have to list mine 8)

Sorry to hear your going! :shock: :D :lol:

MesieBooga said:
GIG4FUN said:

Sorry to hear your going! :shock: :D :lol:

dangit (owned)...must think more gooder (less badder) next time.

Just jamming away , one afternoon & my 10 year old walks in with his electric .
"Can I plug in ? "
Not today son , but you'll get this stuff after I die . "
" Can I go outside ? "
"Sure , where you going ?
" To pick some mushroom's for dinner ."
:twisted:

GIG4FUN said:
Yeah, I think there's too many C+'s on ebay lately, (so sad) there must have been a bunch of guitar player's deaths.

Most of them, if not all, don't have the graphic EQ. They'd better unload them now before the Mark 5 hits the market.
Regards

I have one already so I am now waiting for the Big Bang :lol:

Latest posts

Back