Thinking of Selling my TOV.....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToneAddictJon

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm somewhat new here, only posted a few times but been browsing forever. Thinking of selling my Tremoverb 2x12 Combo. It's the older style with tan jute and chicken head knobs. About how much do you think I could get for it, I almost never see the older ones go up for sale. I can get my 3 channel head sounding so close to this that it's not worth it having both to me, and I have the opportunity to get a Mark IV head or Mark III head with 2 1x12 cabs with it. It's Serial Number is 68xx if that helps. Thanks

Here's a picture of it
P5190421.jpg

I've seen this one listed on Craigslist. I am in the market for a TOV combo, and yours looks pretty nice. Does it have any cosmetic/functional issues? Any mods or repairs? Does it come with any accessories (footswitch, casters, cover, papers, etc)?

Also, about how much does yours weigh?

Thanks!

Yeah, I have it up on the Portland Craigslist, but making sure the selling price is standard, not trying to overprice it, but also not wanting to get screwed. It has a couple of dings in the tolex and a mark on grill, all small. It comes with the footswitch to change channels. It's all stock and just retubed with mesa 6l6's and preamp tubes, except v1 has a JJ in it. It's heavy, not sure how much it exactly weighs, but it is very heavy.

I would say the going rate for a tremoverb combo would be in the 1000 to 1100 range depending on condition. I've seen nicer ones sell for less that $1000. I wouldn't pay over $1200 unless it was in factory new condition.

just my two cents.

That's what I thought, but always good to check with people that have either seen more or know more then me. I saw a couple sell cheap on Ebay the last few weeks, but was hoping it was just a fluke of too many on there at the same time.

-Jonathan

Latest posts

Back