Thinking of Dumpin' my LSC

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creekhed

Reaction score
Problem is I wanna run 2 amps and the pig is toooooooo biiiiiiig. I wanna switch to two smaller 1X12 amps and run them in stereo.
Am I losing my mind? hahahahaa...seriouslt though, the amps just too **** big to pull this off...although MAYBE I could use one smaller amp with the pig in Streo...hmmmmmm
If I do decide to get rid of her....Anybody (in Upstate New York) interested?

Hey, I might be interested, although I'm located in Ontario, not upstate NY.

You could always get a short combo chassis built, make the swap and have two small amps. Plus those look really cool.

-dave

creekhed said:
Problem is I wanna run 2 amps and the pig is toooooooo biiiiiiig. I wanna switch to two smaller 1X12 amps and run them in stereo.
Am I losing my mind? hahahahaa...seriouslt though, the amps just too **** big to pull this off...although MAYBE I could use one smaller amp with the pig in Streo...hmmmmmm
If I do decide to get rid of her....Anybody (in Upstate New York) interested?

I might be interested; in PA

Where in PA are you? I'm in Sayre (40 miles west of Binghamton NY). Upstate enough for me :lol:

Matt

mdortona said:
Where in PA are you? I'm in Sayre (40 miles west of Binghamton NY). Upstate enough for me :lol:

Matt

Harrisburg

Creekhed, I hope you don't mind my barging this thread. I'm in State College, PA and I have an LSC I'm thinking of gettiing rid of (again, because it's too **** heavy). It has the Reeder mod #1, and the Reeder Mod #2 just on the gain channel. It is the older version LSC. I have fitted it with Fender tilt back legs, and the Weber Ceramic California 12 (which to my mind is THE speaker to have in it, I still have the original one though). The tolex and grillcloth are in excellent shape. I'll throw in a couple of Yellowjackets and some EL84s with it.

I have ElectraDyne fever too! :lol: Just need to sell my LSC and maybe even my Heartbreaker (if necessary as a last resort) :shock:

Matt

I'm not that wild about the Electradyne, too much knob turning for me, I'd rather find the two sweet spots I need on the LSC and footswitch between them. If I never had to haul it, I'd keep the blue pig. The Electradyne looks as if you have to mess with the settings too much while playing to get the tones I want for my purposes, but that's just one guy's opinion.

You might be right about the Electra Dyne. I still need to give it a better test drive. I briefly played one that didn't have the mode balance modifications and didn't like the volume differences when switching channels or modes. The sounds were pretty good. I also plan to test drive a LSS, which I had owned at one point too, but later sold. May we all find our ever elusive grail tone! :lol: 8)

Matt

Bogner actually makes a Stereo Tube COMBO amp. Its a 1x12 I believe. Anyhow the whole amp is tube driven, how bout that ;-) It has two speakers on the side of the amp, 6 or 8's I believe and a main 12" for the clean tone (fx's wise, not overdrive/distortion etc... ) The side speakers are tube driven to the best of my knowledge. Truthfully I have only seen the amp once in person, but I was impressed, a stereo tube combo. So you have a 1x12 that is just your regular tone, nothing crazy and your effects come out of the side speakers.

~ Sean

pine said:
I'm not that wild about the Electradyne, too much knob turning for me, I'd rather find the two sweet spots I need on the LSC and footswitch between them. If I never had to haul it, I'd keep the blue pig. The Electradyne looks as if you have to mess with the settings too much while playing to get the tones I want for my purposes, but that's just one guy's opinion.

The ElectraDyne is the complete opposite of what you're fearing about it. You need to go play one..... :arrow:

Latest posts

Back