Thiele Cab Arrived; Stuck at Work for six more hours :(

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyrexia

Reaction score
But WOOOHOOO, 14 weeks later and here we are.

I'll take some pretty pictures of the Zinc Bronco when I get home.

I am surrounded by guitar amps. But my boss is here. I plugged the thiele into a Mark IV for thirty seconds. It sounded very pretty. :D

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my second one. Should be here tommorow. A mid 80's tolex but with EVM and perfect shape. You just gotta love those little boogers.

Dudes, the tone! The Tone!! ;)

Ya'll weren't lying. Combo + Thiele (C90 + EV) is just monstrous. I walk to the other side of the room and close my eyes and there's a 4x12 of some kind in there. :)

FWIW a Thiele with an EV works well as a bass cab.

phyrexia said:
Dudes, the tone! The Tone!! ;)

Ya'll weren't lying. Combo + Thiele (C90 + EV) is just monstrous. I walk to the other side of the room and close my eyes and there's a 4x12 of some kind in there. :)

FWIW a Thiele with an EV works well as a bass cab.

LOL!!! Welcome to the world of Thiele love!!

I thought the very same thing when I first got my Thiele and hooked her up to my DC combo's MC90. WOW!!! No way that could be only 2 speakers :D

FWIW: I was hard up for cash a couple of years ago and actually contemplated selling it to a friend. My buddy came over to demo it, stopped after 2 minutes, looked at me and said, You can't sell this, man ...you just can't. Some of the best I advice I actually listened to. I also found it fills up my Fender PRII's voice, as well. And it is the speaker I plug into with my MKIII head. It's an amazing extension cab that I will never part with. Congrats!!!

Edward

Latest posts

Back