The Official DC Club

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Displaying the DC/Cartel banner with pride!
Thanks blacklight_uk!

Here is my DC-5. :mrgreen:
frontangle.jpg

The img code around the address of the image is the key.

Put that line of code (with your image address instead of host address goes here) into your signature and it will work.

Don't worry, it took me a while to figure it out too.

Hey Guys!!!

I would like to apply for DC Cartel Membership!! :D

Had my DC-10 for about 1 month now - I dont think ive ever felt like ive found my true 'sound' ...Untill now!!

Ive played through many amps, combos, half stacks and full stacks from a range of manufacturers. MB has blown me away. My only regret is having to wait this long to find out!!! haha

8)

****! I don't come around for a few weeks, and look what happens! I own a Recto, Mark IV, and a DC-3. Guess which one's my favorite for playing leads? DC-series amps rock! Number and .jpg graphic, please?

so would you most excellent DC owners prefer a DC-5 or express 5-50? Just wondering. I'm thinking of buying the DC-5 now, 'cause I can afford it, and maybe next year picking up the 5-50. anyone own both?

Howdy yall 1st post :p awesome forum btw. just got me a DC-5 awesome amp very very underrated. there dosnt seem to be many youtube vids with people using these sick dc's.

cmon guys get them cameras out, i vote for more vids of them :p

I still own and love my DC-5 Combo!! I havent been around for a little while, in the middle of moving to a new place. Soon I'll be converting ole DC-5 to a head and whaling away again!

PM sent btw.

Hello there!
I've sent PM, but no answer... DC-10 2x12 Combo owner.
Still waiting.... please....

Member list updated.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while guys, I've been away on top secret business! I'll be sticking round for a while now though 8)

Could anyone who would like a membership or who's asked for a membership and hasn't received one yet please PM me? That way it just makes it easier for me to keep track of things. It's quite easy to miss comments on this thread but no private message will be ignored!

At the cartel we look after our own kind with great care and consideration.

Please welcome our newest members - #0030 - macdaddyof9, #0031 - edward, #0032 - Bisconne, #0033 - Calamity, #0034 - Esromeron, and #0035 - Bonez.

P.S. I made a mistake when posting out the logos, it's likely that one or more of you will have a different number on your logo. If that's the case PM me and I'll sort it out. Apologies for that!

I got missed. :lol: Where's the love? :lol:

Mine's red, not quite as fast as orange, but fatter somehow! :lol:

Oh yeah! I forgot, I have 4 DC's, although the DC-3 is most likely for sale.

DC-10 head, serial # 153
DC-10 Combo, serial # 99
DC-5A Combo
DC-3B Combo

Life is good when you have bone crushing tone!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back