The long but worthwhile wait!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm

Reaction score
Hi peoples,

I'm just about to join the big Mesa family here. I've got on order a Roadster head but I have to wait one to two weeks before it arrives. It's killing me as I have no amp as I sold my Marshall Mode Four to help fund this change. I've kept the Marshall MF400A cab to use with the Mesa head, which I think will work well. Time will tell!

Ciao ...

Sucks not having an amp to fall back on but that boogie is gonna eat the MF's shorts!

Two weeks seems like a while but my Ace isn't supposed to ship until January :(

yeah, i waited 5 weeks for my custom ordered Triple, Well worth the wait, TRUST US!!!! haha, congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the family bud!

-AJH

Thanks! My waiting time seems rather short in comparison to some of the times you guys have waited for gear. Hmmm, maybe I'm just an impatient person when it comes to getting great new gear :lol:

Ciao ...

man, 2 weeks is nothing. I was playing for about a year on a marshall *gasp*MG15 before i had enough cash to buy my dual rec!!

I would assume the heads are quicker turn around than the combos?

I just ordered my roadster 212 combo last week, I was told I'd be lucky to see it around christmas. Anymore news from users of this amp would be great so far it seems to be a reliable amp with exception of few post on here about reverb problems...........

1 week down and I'm already going nuts........ :twisted:

I have finally received it late last night. I haven't had much of a chance to spend any decent amount of time on it due to work and a few other annoying things. It certainly will keep me busy tweaking for a while. It sounds absolutely fantastic!

Ciao ...

Congrats,

I have to wait another month for mine :cry:

Tell me all you can as you learn more about it. I played through a roadster for about an hour at my local shop, I fell in love. Now all I have to do is wait, let me know what you find with your setting experiments and how you like the reverb, solo and xloop function.............

:D

Latest posts

Back