The Boogie Archives-Rectifier Revisions FAQ

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
Everyone has asked me hundreds of times to get this site going again, but I've lost the time/motivation, and lack the computer skills to make it happen.

It seems like every other day there's a thread about old rectifiers. Well, here are the answers to everyone's questions. Someday, it'll be fully functional site, but until then, enjoy this version brought to you by the "wayback machine" that caches old websites.

http://web-beta.archive.org/web/20090212135652/http://theboogiearchives.com/2ch_dual_recto.html

Hey All, I'm a Web Designer. I'll bring this site/page back if it is okay with the owner. I'll also host it with credit to the owner as well.

Todd M

Hello Todd,

Would love to hear your insight as to how I can get this page going again. I'd really appreciate it. Here's my email MjmassensATgmail.com

The page would have to be updated, I believe I read somewhere that the R0001 in Europe was a hoax, kind of makes sense considering why would mesa make the first one a European version.

siggy14 said:
The page would have to be updated, I believe I read somewhere that the R0001 in Europe was a hoax, kind of makes sense considering why would mesa make the first one a European version.
It's not uncommon for Europeans to buy second hand rectos from US and to use external transformer with them.

Shemham said:
siggy14 said:
It's not uncommon for Europeans to buy second hand rectos from US and to use external transformer with them.

I have not seen the pictures in awhile, but I am pretty sure it was wired for 240, but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Back