• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Big Bad Boogie Bodega! (Lots for sale...)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Reaction score
Hey fellow boogers...

The time has come for me to thin the herd. Some of you might have read my thread about all of my amps and the great debate on what to keep and what not to. I'm definitely sticking with my MKV and my Roadster, but the rest are up for grabs (mostly...) Here's the official list...

Mark IV Long Head - $1400
.50 Caliber Head - $550
F50 Head - $700
Express 5:50 1x12 combo - $1100
Rect-o-Verb 1x12 combo - $900
Nomad 45 2x12 combo - Trade for a Nomad 100 Head???
Rectifier Recording Pre - $700
Studio Preamp - $550
Fifty/Fifty poweramp - $500

Will consider some trades. I'd really like to NOT ship the combos. Offers are going to be considered (i'm not too keen on pricing these days)

pictures are on my flickr account, though i havent snapped shots of all of them just yet...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23756179@N03/sets/72157625856931773/

Happy Hunting!

SIGH...

I am really getting sick and tired of asking the same question over and over and over...

From your own post...

TelosHedge said:
I'd really like to NOT ship the combos.
OK, fine... but where are you located???????????????????

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHIP THEM YOU SHOULD AT LEAST AD WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED!!!!!!!

zeeman

ahh, ****. terribly sorry, on all the forums i make a habit of putting my location in my little avatar thing... i must have just missed this one, and thought by habit that it was there.

i'm on long island, about 45 miles east of NYC. i will happily drive a bit to deliver if necessary.

TelosHedge said:
ahh, ****. terribly sorry...
No, I am the one that should apologize!!!

I was a complete ***-wipe douche bag in my previous post. It was heavy handed and uncalled for.

Every time I see something I want and the user did not post their location, I have to post with the question "Location?". I would guess that probably half of my posts on this forum are in the Classifieds section with me asking the question "Location?".

Obviously you were on the receiving end of my pent up annoyance about this and like I said above, it was heavy handed and uncalled for, so…

MY APOLOGIES!!!

zeeman

zeeman said:
SIGH...

I am really getting sick and tired of asking the same question over and over and over...

From your own post...

TelosHedge said:
I'd really like to NOT ship the combos.
OK, fine... but where are you located???????????????????

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHIP THEM YOU SHOULD AT LEAST AD WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED!!!!!!!

zeeman

there is another way to do that you know... lol j/k

ok, back to the boogie liquidation...

scott

it's already been smoothed over, and all is well again. i think he was just giving me a free bump :)

come on and buy some of this stuff! there's an axe fx coming here tomorrow that needs to be paid for somehow! :-0

Latest posts

Back