That sunburst c+ thats been on ebay for months...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimAnsell

Reaction score
MarkIICFront.jpg

anyone else think that thing is really ugly?
and maybe thats why its not selling.
no offense to the guy who did it, but the color looks like it looks some ghetto *** car paint job.

i think if that dude (apparantly a mesa 20 year+ woodshop employee) would strip that ugly paint off and just put clear coat, or a brown stain, it would have sold by now.
i don't know...

JimAnsell said:
anyone else think that thing is really ugly?
and maybe thats why its not selling.
it looks like some ghetto *** car paint job.

i think if that dude (apparantly a mesa 20 year+ woodshop employee) would strip that ugly paint off and just put clear coat, or a brown stain, it would have sold by now.
i don't know...
+1. It might be maple. Or even tolex the bloody thing. Seems almost anything would be an improvement, at least to my eyes.

The cabinet is a little over the top. But asking 3200 for a 60w GEQ and reverb is the problem. The cabinet is something only the creator would love. It really limits the audience. With a really nice normal looking cabinet I think you would be lucky to get 2200 tops for this.
But there is always someone out there that may look at this and say they found it. :shock: Someone with a lot of money and had to have it.

I think its worth the money, I mean, when will you ever have the oppertunity ever again to own one of Prince's amps. :lol:

Now that I think about it... It looks an awful lot like my Sunburst Les Paul. It's ugly and overpriced too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen this on the bay for awhile as well and the first thing I thought was thats an ugly shell. :lol:

its weird looking,but it wouldnt bother me..it IS unique..hell,I own a LP Classic with SNOT GREEN inlays...I hate em, but that **** guitar plays like butta,and I never notice those inlays :D
ghetto paintjob..thats a good one...imagine playing some Gap Band riffs thru that mug :)

I see alot of over priced stuff on ebay, there is some dude thats been trying to sell a
Nomad 55 head and a 2x12 cab for $1500 for months now. Says he paid $2500 for it new :lol: ...
If he paid that much for it he's an IDIOT.

Too bad about the color and grill cloth but the quality of the work looks very good to me. It would be real hard to get past the idea that you have an amp that resembles a rooster.

MJ Slaughter said:
Too bad about the color and grill cloth but the quality of the work looks very good to me. It would be real hard to get past the idea that you have an amp that resembles a rooster.
if anyone asks, just tell them it's "cock-burst" :shock:

kekam35 said:
I see alot of over priced stuff on ebay, there is some dude thats been trying to sell a
Nomad 55 head and a 2x12 cab for $1500 for months now. Says he paid $2500 for it new :lol: ...
If he paid that much for it he's an IDIOT.

There was a dude on montreal craigslist looking for $2K for a Nomad 100 head. I wanted to email him and ask if there was about a 3/4 pound of really high quality green "Sound Bud-dy" soundproofing material inside it, otherwise he was asking too much...

MJ Slaughter said:
gts said:
kiff said:
if anyone asks, just tell them it's "cock-burst" :shock:
:lol:
uh oh this could start to get ugly :lol:

It's no longer a "G" rated board! LOL

Let's just say that the guys in "Tenacious D" can do push ups with it (and disable alarms to the pick of destiny)...they know how to use it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back