• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TC Electronics Gravy Chorus/Vibrato

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifailedshapes

Reaction score
I'm selling a TC Gravy Chorus/Vibrato in mint condition. I've got to be honest - I didn't expect to like this pedal. I'm not a fan of chorus, and I received this pedal as part of a trade with the intention of flipping it. I play tested it to make sure everything worked, and man, it sounds GREAT! If I had more room on my Pedaltrain Mini, I'd keep it. It inspired me to play riffs I've never played before - yeah, it's that kind of pedal.

You can search Google for the features, but it's one of the TC TonePrint pedals. It includes the pedal and USB cable in the original box.

Price: $100 shipped

If you live near Sacramento, we can arrange to meet in person.

Used this on the Vibrato setting for a song at church last night. Sounded really cool for a unique texture in the second verse!

Back