Switcher/Midi/Etc.... Advice!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prsman88

Reaction score
This is what I want to do.

push 1 button and go from my clean channel with a little delay (delay in the loop possibly) to my dirty channel + maxon od808. All the while my ns-2 staying activated at all times.

How do i do this? Switcher and midi?

Also, can I use the same pedal in two different loops? i use a dd-20 so have it be in the chain for both loops and me just control when i want it on manually before i switch channels.

help i am kinda confused. because i need to know which unit will change my channels and activate my pedals at the same time.

thanks
nate

At one point I used a Peavey Midipro to change channels and throw switches on my mark iv and other rack gear. it also has 4 programmable loops that came in handy. One stomp on the foot controller and I could flip 8 switches and turn on or off all the loops. - worked great. From what I see on the board most players seem to use the GCX stuff. I couldn't afford that so gambled with the Peavey unit and it worked very well.

Basically, you're looking at spending $800+ to be able to do that. Cause thats what the Voodoo Labs setup is and thats the cheapest there is.

I think I spent around $150 for the peavey unit off of the 'bay and it did all of that and more. You'd also need a foot controller. I always used an older Ground Control and loved it - it has since died and I replaced it with a Rocktron Midimate which works just as well.

Latest posts

Back