Stupid question - How do I post a picture?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I've been trying to post pictures from the first week I joined this board and I just cant figure it out? I know you have to have them already on a website or stored on a web page, and I've tried that with my ebay post and my yahoo photos... but I must be doing it wrong. Can someone give me "The Idiots Guide to Posting Photos/Pictures" on this site? Thanks in advance :lol:

PS... I did a search and couldn't find the right post that explains how to do it, but I found one asking the same question I just asked and got the "run a search for it" reply, but no instructions.

example :
before the image URL (from Mesa/Boogie website) is
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rectifier_Series/roadking/BlackRoadkingStack-straight.gif

then insert the image URL in between

in other word :

after that, the result will be like this :
BlackRoadkingStack-straight.gif

so weird .....
I just try to repost your image URL several times but it still doesn't work

Thanks, after I got your reply I tried several different photos and then decided to check in to a free photo hosting site and found a couple and one for just doing a quick link and you didn't have to register and I tried it and it worked - see the "new toy - rectoverb" post by me to see the crappy pic taken with my phone, probably would have looked better in a better light sitting.

Back