Studio Pre Metallica vid

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ytse_jam

Reaction score
taken from our last gig. audio is coming from camera's mic and quality is far from being decent (volume level was so high I suppose it was almost always clipping). I'm the one on the left (rhythm guitar), and play an ESP KH-2 Kirk Hammet signature through a Studio Pre (I used the fx send output), Mosvalve MV-962 mosfet poweramp, Marshall jcm800 4x12" cabinet. I set the pre for a good overdriven tone, so cleans suffer a bit. However I don't know if you can catch well my tone in the video but... I just thought I'd share so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKYW0b1qESk

Really nice job!! Excellent Metallica tones for sure 8) . You look like you've lost quite a bit of weight since you took the pic in your avatar :shock: :lol:. Wish I could say the same for myself :(

Thank you very much for all the comments! Any suggestion from Metallica hardcore fans on how to improve is welcome too! Ibanez & Elpelotero, I'd be curious to hear your comparison between the studio and the IV/C+ whenever you'll be able to try one.

insideout said:
Really nice job!! Excellent Metallica tones for sure 8) . You look like you've lost quite a bit of weight since you took the pic in your avatar :shock: :lol:. Wish I could say the same for myself :(
Thanks insideout, I think my avatar seems more a prediction for the future!

Very good sound!
icon__jam.gif

whackmaster63 said:
Sounds Great. Are you using any pedals with that??

thanks whack, just guitar/studio/mosvalve/cabinet, no boost or any other effects

Latest posts

Back