Studio 22 help request

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ke4nu

Reaction score
I have an old 22 w/eq that I bought new back when and I replaced the power switch yesterday and need to know where one of the power light leads connect. One goes to the polarity switch I believe but the other was taped off during an emergency repair years ago during a gig when the power switch broke and was bypassed. I have the schematic but don't see the light. I don't want to guess on this. Also, even though the amp sound real good on the clean channel when using the lead channel is not smooth and the longer it stays on the rougher it sounds. Its hard to explain the sound, but it is not correct. A long sustained note will have a strange waver to the sound instead of a solid tone...any suggestions on these problems would be very very appreciated. thanks, Alan

As far as the pilot light goes, the positive lead goes on the output of the Power switch, so that it turns on when the amp is on, and the negative lead connects to the white wire on the Ground switch.

I think I know what you mean with the weird lead noise. I have the same problem. I haven't solved it yet myself, but I think it's either a problem with my instrument cable, or the electronics in the guitar itself. Try that out.

Thanks, I appreciate the info....I'm a perfectionist so it drives me crazy...but during a gig you never hear it...Alan

Latest posts

Back