storage case for tubes?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xarkon

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations for a nice - and protective - storage case for a set of tubes?

Would be nice to have something handy to carry a set of tubes to gigs, practices, etc.

Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Dave

The one that The Tube Store sells is rippin' expensive! I got one at Lowe's for 24 bucks. Seriously. Go to the tool box/case section. There's an aluminum case with pluck 'n' pull foam sections and everything. I use that to hold my spare tubes and strings and tools! Poifect! And it's a metal case. And much less expensive than the Tube Store ones...

Think: How would you carry a box of light bulbs back and forth to gigs?
Tubes and light bulbs = vacuum enclosed by glass.

camsna - thanks for the tip, I'll take a look.

MrMarkIII - yeah, I get it - that's why I asked. Most of the solutions I am familiar with (from the camera bag side) are expensive. (E.g. Pelican cases makes some completely configurable hard-shell cases with removable foam blocks for custom sizing. They are not cheap.) If you have other suggestions, chime in.

Thanks,

Dave

MrMarkIII - thinking hurts. So does carrying extra things to the gig that you don't need, like, say, a box of light bulbs... :lol:

i keep all of mine in their boxes (extra boxes are cheap from thetubestore) and then i keep them in an army surplus ammo can. works for me.

Back