• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STOLEN BOOGIE ALERT - Philly, Delaware South Jersey Area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctadre

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My Car was stolen on Sunday night while visiting Philly for a few hours. In the trunk was a Mesa Boogie Mark IV amp head, along with a PRS guitar.

The Amp is unique in that it has a crimson snake skin covering on the shell. Also is missing footswitch. If anyone sees something like this come up, please contact me ASAP at [email protected]. I will post some pics tonight and also see if I can get the serial number of her.

Thank you,

Dre

Hope you catch the thief. Bummer. Hope you get ur amp back too! Not many things lower than a stinking thief. :x

I'm on south jersey craigslist all the time. I'll keep an eye out. Sorry man, that must be terrible. :x

I know it won't ease your pain but make sure you filled out a police report specifing the guitar and amp. If you have thieft on your insurance policy, you will probably have between $2500 and $5000 coverage of personal items which will include your guitar and amp. Just don;t tell the insurance company you are a professional musician. Tell them you were going to jam with a friend when your car was stolen. Good luck. I am in North Jersey and will keep an eye out.

Latest posts

Back