Stilletto Gas!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ursinus

Reaction score
:shock:
Check out this beauty at my local dealer!

BoogieStilletto1.jpg

I want a Stilletto bad! I think I may pull the trigger soon on an Ace combo with this color selection. What do you all think?

looks nice

honestly, i think the stock alligator skin tolex looks cheesy as **** and I have not clue what mesa was thinking when they decided to go stock with that

ursinus said:

BoogieStilletto1.jpg

I want a Stilletto bad! I think I may pull the trigger soon on an Ace combo with this color selection. What do you all think?

Cool looking . also it has the Boogie badge rather than the Mesa one . Rare for that model .

Sweet, that's how I was going to get my DR shell made up until I sold it :p

Green though.

With the grill and covering, that's a great-looking combo, er, half-stack. I really like the "Boogie" badges on it - it throws you for a moment when you first see it.

If it sounds as good as it looks, pull out the checkbook or plastic pronto.

I took my Suhr over there today and played through it. OMG!!!! It sounds awesome! I am in the process of moving, but when things settle down, I'm getting a Stilletto to add to my MKIV setup :D

I still can't believe you chose Whittier over that coastal view.

ursinus said:
I took my Suhr over there today and played through it. OMG!!!! It sounds awesome! I am in the process of moving, but when things settle down, I'm getting a Stilletto to add to my MKIV setup :D

this is my setup now too, those two amps cover all my bases completely

Russ said:
I still can't believe you chose Whittier over that coastal view.

I got tired of paying for constant maintenance. It was costing me about 30-40K a year just to keep the place up! Anyway, that area is beginning to be to highbrow for me. I am the poorman of the neighborhood and it seems that because of that, my wife and kids were being shunned by the "richer" folk. All my old neighbors sold their homes too. It seems that we all bought in the early 80's. I was the last of that group to stay. The neighbors in Whittier are much nicer+ I'll be out of debt :D

Platypus said:
ursinus said:

I knew there was a reason I liked you-LOL :D

ursinus said:
Platypus said:
ursinus said:

I knew there was a reason I liked you-LOL :D

:lol:

inkwachemis said:
looks nice

honestly, i think the stock alligator skin tolex looks cheesy as sh!t and I have not clue what mesa was thinking when they decided to go stock with that

Totally agreed!

Barry said:
ursinus said:

BoogieStilletto1.jpg

Cool looking . also it has the Boogie badge rather than the Mesa one . Rare for that model .

Is that creme vinyl or cocoa bronco (and the picture is lighter)? My Stiletto and 2x12 recto cab are in Cocoa bronco and tan grill same combo as the LSS. Love it!
:eek:

Back