Stilleto Trident/Deuce vs. Mesa F-50 combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpepiman

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a little dilemma. At my local Guitar Center they have 2 Stiletto Tridents, and 1 Deuce for $850-899. I was stoked when I saw those prices. I have a Mesa F-50 combo right now, and I was going to buy a cab for it soon. I am really considering getting the Stiletto Trident for $899, the same price I paid for my F-50.

What do you guys think? Keep the F-50 and buy a cab?, or sell the F-50 and get a Stiletto?

Thanks guys, any comment/questions/advice is greatly appreciated.

-Alan

Whew...where do I start. Fender vs Marshall....Strat vs Les Paul, Leo Kottke vs Steve Vai? I guess my point is that they are distinctly different, both with great traits but not necessarily the same. The distinction is dictated by the style of music you play and what is important to you as far as tone. More info on you personally would be helpful before giving any advice 8)

alpepiman said:
Hey everyone,

I have a little dilemma. At my local Guitar Center they have 2 Stiletto Tridents, and 1 Deuce for $850-899. I was stoked when I saw those prices. I have a Mesa F-50 combo right now, and I was going to buy a cab for it soon. I am really considering getting the Stiletto Trident for $899, the same price I paid for my F-50.

What do you guys think? Keep the F-50 and buy a cab?, or sell the F-50 and get a Stiletto?

Thanks guys, any comment/questions/advice is greatly appreciated.

-Alan

Dont know much about the F-50, but I do know this, The duece goes for $1699, and The Trident goes for $1799. So I wold say buy them all!!

If i had to buy 1 i would be the f-50 i guess...however at those prices i would love to buy both and run them at once...joy.

Back