Still no LSC

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krnstressv8

Reaction score
Aight,

ive been looking for a LSC around my area to try out for over a month (im impatient), there was none. Ive tried the LSS, loved it. Im jsut planing to buy the best deal on ebay, LSC or LSS, which one ever comes cheap and really good condition on ebay, im buyin it. am i making a wrong decision?

Yeah, slow down and try them both. I like the LSC better, and they're pretty different. You'll probably happy with whatever you get, I reckon; but if you have specific needs, you might take a closer look at which one fits better.

There are a lot of threads here that talk about the qualities of both.

If you showed your location in your signature like many of us maybe someone with an LSC near you would invite you over to try theirs.

krnstressv8 said:
Aight,

ive been looking for a LSC around my area to try out for over a month (im impatient), there was none. Ive tried the LSS, loved it. Im jsut planing to buy the best deal on ebay, LSC or LSS, which one ever comes cheap and really good condition on ebay, im buyin it. am i making a wrong decision?

Try out both before you jump on one or another! I tried the LSC and hated it......I tried the LSS and absolutely fell in love! Two completely different beasts! I actually would like to try another LSC just in case I happened to play one that just was a little off.....Anyways don't buy until you try both first....You may kick yourself in the butt later!

I have been waiting 5 weeks for mine.It took me three months to find one to demo.I played it for less then fifteen minutes, and was ordering mine soon after.

LLS or LSC?

Once you do demo one, I think you will be impressed!

Vinnyk
Waiting,waiting..........

It's funny... I never even played the LSS because I typically don't like EL-84 amps. I'll have to try one out. I'd like to pick up something for a livingroom amp that's not quite the beast my LSC is.

Latest posts

Back