Stiletto vs. Marshall 2210

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyeo1

Reaction score
A few of my friends have 2210's. I think they're cool amps. They probably don't have as much preamp gain as the Stiletto but you can expect a good amount of gain from the 2210. Iv'e only played the Ace combos and series 1 Stiletto heads and i would take a 2210 over those, but i haven't played a Series II on a good cab.

I have a Stage 1 Stiletto and a 2205... no comparison for me really. The Stiletto is better in every way - more versatile, better sounding, better build quality, better looking!! :lol: The 2205 does its one thing really well, but that's about it, and 9 times out of 10 I choose to use the Stiletto in my work. With both in the room, the 2205 just sits there most of the time...

One thing I will say though - I don't really see the Stiletto as a Marshall replacement amp - it really sounds nothing like a Marshall to me - the Stiletto sounds like a really cool Mesa. If you're looking for an authentic Marshall tone, get a Marshall or one of the many clones out there. The Stiletto is really it's own thing IMO...

Hope this helps.

both great amps, the stiletto does it for me because of its versatility, and the build is better.

the 2210's are good but they are one trick ponys...that trick is "crank the **** out of it and rip your head off overdrive"

they suck at cleans

Latest posts

Back