stiletto used, question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he already incurred a huge lose with ebay with the listing fee, and final value fee which was probably like $30 i think. than a relisting with a reserve of $1300 is probably like $10...
what a *&^$%^& IDIOT!!!

As much as I want a Stiletto Ace, this tool does not deserve 1 cent from this or any other auction. I hope eBay busts him.

He contacted me and said "if you want it still, let me know and ill sell it to you". Perhaps ebay followed up on my complaint with him. I told him i didnt want it (since i dont trust this guy AT ALL).

It burns me that he flat out lies in the new auction:

"I listed this item last week and didnt realize that i had no reserve"

And in his original mail to me:
"I did not set a reserve on my auction, as no one bids on them
when you set a reserve"

A flat out LIE. Should i follow up AGAIN with ebay on this too? I find it funny also that his new reserve is LOWER than what i won his last auction at.. what is with this guy....

At this point you should give as much negative feedback as you can. This is total BS and it's stories like this that will make me avoid Ebay in the future. I'll buy stuff like pedals/accessories but I don't think I'll ever buy another amp or another expensive item from the bay again even though I had a great experience with my F-50. Too many stories about UPS breaking stuff and shady deals with sellers.

And one more thing... are you REALLY sure you want a 2x12 combo?

Those things are heavy.

HAha, dude would have been better off selling to you in the original auction. It's gonna cost him more money now, seeing as if the auction reaches 1300, he'll ship for free. The auction should go up to like 10,000 and he will be forced to cancel it, haha.

So wait, this guy only accepts PayPal too, so he is willing to pay the listing fee of the previous auction, the final price fee of the last auction, the listing fee plus the reserve of this auction, the final price fee of this auction, a 3% PayPal fee, and shipping, as well as get a negative feedback? This guy is a moron! He is probably going to be shelling out at least $150, probably more, in fees and shipping when he could have dealt with it locally and for cash...

... stupidest man in the universe award goes to...

Latest posts

Back