Stiletto Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profklamen

Reaction score
I just played a Stiletto and I really liked the sharp biting sound of it, but it seemed to have one issue. When on the clean channel, if I switch the toggle to "crunch" there is a HUGE boost in volume. The amp seems to jump to a volume of 10 - I'm sure Mesa didn't intend this. Anyone else experience this? I'm considering buying the amp anyway. Does this sound easy to fix?

Thanks

Same thing happens on my Stilleto Trident.

I'm pretty sure that Mesa knows about this, and wouldn't consider it a problem. Most people set up one particular sound per channel, then just channel switch to whatever is needed.

It's nice to have 3 modes of sound per channel, but this feature is not available channel switching, hence... most likely not a problem.

Thanks for the replys - I'm glad to hear that there is nothing wrong with the amp. I'm a little fearful of playing it at home though - accidently flipping that little switch takes it from talking volumes to full-up max volume.

Back