• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stiletto for sale brand new Version 1 150 watt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesPaulPlayer

Reaction score
Need some info I have a brand new Stiletto head that I got from a good friend that sold me all of his Mesa amps. The Stiletto has never been taken out of the box, the red webbing is still on the tubes and you can tell by looking at it that it has never been out. My question is will this decrease the value if I unpack it and plug into it. It's about to drive me crazy that I have not plugged into it. I am going to be selling it and a dual rec head also. The dual rec is one of the older more sought after heads. Need some info if ya'll can. And anyone intrested make me an offer on these items. I'll try and get some pics up soon maybe tonight.

I can't see how pulling it out carefully, playing it a bit (within reason) and repacking it would effect it's condition enough to impact cost. All boogies are played before they leave Petaluma anyway so there would be no difference.

Anyone interested in a brand new stage 1 only taken out long to check to make sure all was ok with it. I'll be putting up some pics soon. Also Have a dual rec needing to sell.

Latest posts

Back