Stiletto 212 = Great, Portable cab for MKV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shogun

Reaction score
Yup. So i went from an orange 212 (epic sounding, epic to lug), to a temporary recto 212 cab, (better to lug, not as big sounding as the orange, lots of bottom end, somewhat scooped sound), to the stiletto 212 (plenty of bottom end, especially on the floor.. a ton of mids, very good for lead! friendly high freq's, a joke to lug around..)

I gigged with the stiletto 212 tonight and it was the best tone i've ever experienced. I absolutely loved it.. I'm selling my recto 212 and I will be getting either another stiletto 212, or a stiletto 112.. I can stack the 2 cabs if its logical for the gig im playing..

Anyways.. This is definitely a good alternative, for those who have been eyeballing a 112 cabinet.. its really easy to lug, has a small footprint, and looks CUTE underneath the mark!

-Steve

Good to know! It can be nice finding hidden jewels like that. The Stiletto cab seems to be overshadowed by other things, but I have heard great things about it.

shogun said:
Yup. So i went from an orange 212 (epic sounding, epic to lug), to a temporary recto 212 cab, (better to lug, not as big sounding as the orange, lots of bottom end, somewhat scooped sound), to the stiletto 212 (plenty of bottom end, especially on the floor.. a ton of mids, very good for lead! friendly high freq's, a joke to lug around..)

I gigged with the stiletto 212 tonight and it was the best tone i've ever experienced. I absolutely loved it.. I'm selling my recto 212 and I will be getting either another stiletto 212, or a stiletto 112.. I can stack the 2 cabs if its logical for the gig im playing..

Anyways.. This is definitely a good alternative, for those who have been eyeballing a 112 cabinet.. its really easy to lug, has a small footprint, and looks CUTE underneath the mark!

-Steve

Pic?

I've always been a fan of the Stiletto cabs. The entire series rocks my socks. The 4x12's are a lot more focused sounding to me than the Recto sized cabs. Glad you found your mate!

Latest posts

Back