spare parts

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat

Reaction score
Hello Boogie board, I have an old 22+ and the second plastic clip (that holds the plate in place which stops the tubes from falling out) just broke this morning, if anyone knows which parts I'm speaking of, could you tell me if these clips are available anywhere or do I have to improvise with some zip ties.
thanks
Pat

lol ofcourse not, that would just make way too much sense, I will call them tomorrow :)

Mesa has virtually everything for these amps. Inlcuding: knobs, eq sliders, slider tips, clips, reverb pans, most electronic components (although not power LEDs I think). I hope they have rocker switches when I need them someday.

This is a very admirable company policy. Only a handful of manufactures in the world care at all about something they built 25 years ago or the people that own those things now.

bigbean said:
Mesa has virtually everything for these amps. Inlcuding: knobs, eq sliders, slider tips, clips, reverb pans, most electronic components (although not power LEDs I think). I hope they have rocker switches when I need them someday.

This is a very admirable company policy. Only a handful of manufactures in the world care at all about something they built 25 years ago or the people that own those things now.

Except IIC+ face plates with EQ :(

Back