Someone was telling me... Re: Mark IV A/B

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Random Hero

Reaction score
...That some early Bs have the A circuitry but look like a B, with the logo in the B position, satellite send, reverb f/s and B FX loop.

Hmmm...

Doesn't sound likely to me.

How did I know that this guitar shop worker was talking bull? Must be my intuition... The funniest part is, he didn't even appear to know that there was an A and B version until I mentioned it. This is when he went on to the piece of "info" in the first post.

About that tropical beach property in Alaska, how much $?

Hmm, I only know it the otherway around.

There are B's with A looks(faceplate, silver chassis) and stereo loop.
BB, you have one of those early B's, right?

PS: About the Alaska tropical beach, is there a fully loaded bar included?

I was telling him I had an early B, August 1994, which is what prompted him really.

"Ah yeh, they're the same as the first ones, they just look like the new ones."

I wouldn't think it at all likely since wouldn't the wiring to the back panel be different, with the FX loop, etc?

You take trades? I have a snow covered hillside property overlooking wild elephants here in Hawaii.

gts said:
Random Hero said:
...That some early Bs have the A circuitry but look like a B, with the logo in the B position, satellite send, reverb f/s and B FX loop.
Looking at a picture can you tell if it's a "B" based on logo location (combo)? If so where's the logo on "B" version usually located?

Yeah, you can.

A version:
01.jpg

B version:
DSC00306.jpg

Look at the position of the Mark IV text near the power switches.

Latest posts

Back