Some rocking sounds from a Lonestar Special!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video, very well done. Speech must've loved being made into a cartoon! (who wouldn't! :D )

Mork said:
Cool video, very well done. Speech must've loved being made into a cartoon! (who wouldn't! :D )

Yeah he did.....I did too!

Actually I am supposed to be the guy with the red shirt, blue pants and the beard! Actually no one in the band thought the cartoons looked like them but hey we weren't the ones making the video! :D

Ah right, found you now! so much going on it didn't register the first time....well I think they got a kinda caricature thing of you going on.... not exactly like you, but it's got that jjboogieness! :)

Nice job, sounds great, definitely doesn't sound like a 30 watt amp, too big!

Steve73 said:
Nice job, sounds great, definitely doesn't sound like a 30 watt amp, too big!

Thanks bro!

Yeah on the riff on the last verse there is a tight delay and slight chorus I believe too.

On the intro the high pitch noise underneath the vocal is my Tele where I raked the strings above the nut on the headstock like Stevie Ray used to do on Riveria Paradise except I used distortion and reverb.

It was supposed to emulate screaming and emotional torment due to the intense nature of the song.

Congratulations JJ. Not my taste in music style but this I really liked. Loved the bollywood/middle eastern colours that are tastefully (rather than gratuitously) infused ino the sound and groove. Video is a spanker. Top shelf stuff.

Leroy the Massochist said:
Congratulations JJ. Not my taste in music style but this I really liked. Loved the bollywood/middle eastern colours that are tastefully (rather than gratuitously) infused ino the sound and groove. Video is a spanker. Top shelf stuff.

Thanks Leroy!

Yeah I understand hip hop is not at the top of most people's list to listen too but fortunately our group is not a part of the gangster rap genre. We don't cuss, degrage women or glorify sex & drugs.

We have a show for all ages.

That being said I do have a rock band I also gig with that has two electric guitarists, bass, drums & acoustic guitarist(wife).

Check it out when you get a chance. http://www.myspace.com/nanyanasummer

peace
JJ

Back