Some Advice on MArk IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickkellie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have an opportunity to buy a mark IIc+ .... The guy sent me these pics... can you tell me whether or not its a genuine article ?
many thanks,
Nick
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Sure looks like one to me.If I could see the serial number I could tell you for sure. If the serial number falls between 12,500 and 14,400 it is for sure. If it's earlier than 12,500 it's probably an upgrade from a IIC.
Check out this thread http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18184

It appears to be a 60 watt reverb,non GEQ with an EVM speaker. If its a real IIC+ it would sell in the US for about $1600, maybe a little more, if it's an upgrade a little less.

Pretty amp for sure :)
Jim

The power transformer needs 117 Volts, so if your power outlet has 220-240 Volts, you will need a stepdown transformer.

Lovely amp though.

I have never seen one with a gold chassis. Not to say they never made one but as Jim stated if the serial numbers fall into that range you should be good. The faceplate is correct. The price for a 60 watt hardwood cab would bring a higher price. I would estimate about 2000 or so.

All 60W watt chassis were Zinc. As for the amp itself, it's too little info to be 100% sure.
If the serial is in the 12,476 range, a photo of the guts is the only way to know 100%.

Back