Soloing over backing track with Mark IIB

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMcNibbnles

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this tone? The amp is a 60/ 100 watt Mark IIB (set to 60 watts in this video) with graphic EQ (enabled on the video) and reverb (off). Any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eixdm-bOHI

No, not just the amp, although the pedals I use are really good at not coloring the original tone of the amp. In that video, I have a Fulltone OCD going into the front of the amp, but only to add a little more sustain. I think I had all three knobs on the pedal either at 12:00 or below. That's mostly amp distortion.

In the loop, I have a T.C. Nova Delay and a Maxon chorus pedal. The knobs on the chorus pedal are completely off, so it's an extremely light chorus. The Nova is also set very convervatively with a long delay, but a very low feedback and a pretty low mix. Basically, you can only hear the delay when I stop playing and it's only like one or two repeats. I actually didn't even need to use the Fulltone, but I wanted to do a video with all my pedals (that I have so far) and figured I'd just turn it on.

Back