• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
I am having issues posting pics here for some reason, so here is the link to my for sale add on rig-talk, with pics:

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=180924

Mark IIC+ short head that was upgraded from 2C to 2C+.

Has graphic EQ, simul-class, reverb and the X101 power transformer.

Amp is in EXCELLENT shape.

I bought this from psychodave not that long ago, but came across another IIC+ with the V1 volume mod, which I bought.

Amp has never left my guitar room.

Don't need two, so this one has to go!

$2800 shipped by paypal gift or add 3%. Continental US only.

Not really looking for trades, but always willing to listen.

Zero interest in any guitars with a trem....hate the things.

Thanks.
T

Got any pics of the codes on the X101 PT?

Just curious.
I thought C+'s with the X101 had the switch for changing voltages for European countries etc.
I know Xport trannys were used on older models (IIA's and before) by default but always thought the Xport tranny on a C+ was a special order due to the need to switch voltages.

Good guy to deal with here. Dave - who he purchased it from - takes immaculate care of his gear and has them maintained by Mike as well. The one he now owns (and is keeping) is one he purchased from me when I was purging a couple IIC+'s I was trying.

Hi mctallica1,

I'm trying to get a PM to you, but it always gets stuck in the outbox.

Would you try sending me an PM or an E-Mail so we can talk? I'm interested in the Amp!

That would be great!

Latest posts

Back