sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
owch. as shifty as ive been on how much i really need/love my rkII i still don't think I'll give it up. I've had it for like 5 months almost and I think I might, the more I hear it, need a Mark IV more than a RKII, but I still like it. If i get a Mark IV later on will that be just dumb, or will they really be distintively different? I gotta ask mesa about the thicker 12ax7's cuz i have the same problem but not on as big of a scale with the dead CH 2 and its all buzzy and broken up. i hear the crackle of tubes when i turn the baby off

I think the MkIV is different enough that you'd enjoy it even with the RKII.

Another thing I've been reading a lot lately, tubes making a crackle/ticking sound after power down is not a bad thing... every tube amp I've ever owned has done this. The other issues are more serious that I've been reading with the RK's, but that one isn't anything to worry about.

some kind of monster..... haha well, I don't blame you man, family comes before all else, including wonderful tone...at least to me.

-AJH

Back