• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To give an update to anyone who cares, I am away on tour, and a person has committed to buy the amp verbally, and then once I get back the transaction will be completed (Short tour, be back next Saturday). If it is still up after that and the "payment pending" has been taken down, then the head is still up for grabs. Thanks guys.

-AJH

Don't worry, i'm still going to buy,
were is a good place to get a live in case from?
i've looked around a little but don't really know much about them.

My other guitarist just bought a Dual Rectifier and it came with a brand new Live-in Saint's Row Case that he no longer needs (he bought a live in head case with an 8 space rack). The case has never been gigged with. Not a scratch on it. I can sell it you for an extra $150. If not, then I would suggest checking on ebay.

If you want one with a rack space above the head, or a dual head case, like I have, then you will probably have to order one from a company. A couple of companies that make great custom head cases to spec are Saint's Row Case Company (Arizona), Rock Hard Case Company (Oregon) and Crown Case Company (in Charlotte, NC and who I bought mine from). I have friends/bandmates with all three of these company's cases, and all are made very well. Hope this helps. I'll let you know when I am on my way back home. Thanks for the reply!

-AJH

Back