• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these cabs! I've got two of them for my DC-3 shorthead. Someone pick this up! They seem to be getting increasingly hard to find. It's like having 1/4 of a 4x12.

To funny!

I just picked this up. Saw it on Raleigh Craiglist, never even noticed it listed here.

As I'm leaving floridamike asks me if I heard of the Boogie board. Small world I guess.

Sounds great man!

I was worried that it wouldn't have the same bass response as my 2x12. But since I am keeping the 1x12 on the floor, the bass sounds fine.

The bass on my 2x12 was so overwhelming, I actually built a small stand for it to pick it up a few inches off the ground. Sounded much better when I did that.

This 1x12 is just perfect for the Mark IV. The wife even let me crank it for a bit to check it out. No problems at all.

Thanks for the deal!

Latest posts

Back