• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*SOLD*triaxis and gear

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jclaudio

Reaction score
Las Vegas for now.. originally (el valle Texas)
I'm selling my triaxis v2 and a 50/50 power amp. I just retubed the triaxis a little over a month ago (still have receipt) and the power amp which has about 15 hours (jj's) Just bought my home...need I say more.
Selling the triaxis for $920 and the 50/50 for $380 plus shipping and handling. I'm also selling a lexicon MPX 200 for $100. If you guys have any questions feel free to PM here or send me an email at [email protected]

SSG Claudio
US ARMY
(good to be back in Texas...yes sir!)

DSCN5682.jpg

DSCN5678.jpg

DSCN5653.jpg

jclaudio said:
I'm selling my triaxis v2 and a 50/50 power amp. I just retubed the triaxis a little over a month ago (still have receipt) and the power amp which has about 15 hours (jj's) Just bought my home...need I say more.
Selling the triaxis for $920 and the 50/50 for $380 plus shipping and handling. I'm also selling a lexicon MPX 200 for $100.
I would post some pics but I don't know how to. If someone could tell me how..then no problem. If you guys have any questions feel free to PM here or send me an email at [email protected]

SSG Claudio
US ARMY
(good to be back in Texas...yes sir!)

Wish I had the cash, great price! But welcome home and thanks for what you do!!!

Hey zeeman, I was stationed in vegas if you can believe that. I'm currently stationed in Harlingen, TX. due to my mom having cancer. Just came back from Ft. Hood tonight after a couple of weeks of school.
My brother in law helped me post the pics so check them out guys.

Latest posts

Back