• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!!! Triaxis/2:Ninety Rig ($2300 Shipped)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGod666

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen of the Boogie Board:

I am selling my spare Triaxis/2:Ninety rig. I just don't play it enough. These are relatively new pieces bought brand new in 2010. Never toured or gigged and stored in a non-smoking environment. This rig has about 20 hours of use mainly in the basement of my house jamming with friends and whatnot. Both pieces have minor rack rash on the rack ears, but other than that they are in very good shape and the tone is crushing. I had it serviced a couple of months ago and the tech didn't need to do anything other than check for anything out of the ordinary. These pieces are in terrific shape and sound amazing.

I'm looking for $2500 shipped with the SKB Case and the TC Electronics G-MAJOR 2. If you want the Furman Power Conditioner pictured then we're looking at $2700, but I have a couple extra Furman Power Conditioners somewhere that I'll throw in for free.

I want to make sure that these units go to a good home with a good player who will use it more than I will.

PM me with any questions or reasonable offers.

$(KGrHqFHJ!8FIeM(h7k-BSNnIb8qZQ~~60_12.JPG

Hi, Just wondering if you are interested on a trade for a Mesa Boogie Roadster combo 2x12 +cash on my end, let me know. thanks-

Bump. US and/or Canada shipping preferred.

Also, available for delivery to local Minneapolis/St. Paul Mesa brotherhood.

$2300 Shipped

Latest posts

Back