• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Mesa Lone Star Classic 1x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digiTED

Reaction score
Mesa Lone Star Classic 1x12 combo in silver tolex (rare color? I've only seen black and blue tolex LSCs before)

50/100 watt

Very clean condition. No mods. Good Mesa tubes (6L6 x 4). Can also take EL34 or 6V6GT. Slight scuff on one leather corner guard (see pic).

Original Celestion C90 speaker beautifully broken-in with no issues.

AWESOME cleans and tube-driven spring reverb!

Massive EQ control for classic edge and breakup tones up to thick, bluesy sustain. Takes pedals well, especially fuzz and boosters. Great with both my CE22 and my Tele.

Original footswitch for channel switching and solo boost included with new, long TRS cable. Original quick-release casters also included.

Killer amp with classic bomber Mesa build. Works great for Andy Timmons! Just too much amp for my needs.

I have a ton of great deals on TGP and feeBay (270+ 100% positive "tsrzad")

If local to San Francisco, feel free to PM for a time to demo. $900 PP'd/shipped CONUS, $800 cash/local pickup or trades considered (+/- cash as needed) for Dr. Z Z-28, EZG, RT66, or KT45, Fargen Blackbird, Orange Rockerverb, THD BiValve or Flexi 50, or some other interesting combo/head 18-50 watts. Prefer 1x12 combos and single channel but open-minded to heads w/ great cleans and edge tones!

file.jpg

11-0718MesaLoneStar-6.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back